Mike loves to pass on his knowledge and experience and will design a bespoke course for your, company organisation or event. His unique way of delivering his talks ensures that they are meaningful and informative whilst peppered with his special brand of humour.
A practical and entertaining Networking with Confidence course, to make sure everyone gets enough knowledge and practice to improve their networking skills.
Mike Samuels has built his effective network over his in excess of fifty years in business as an insurance broker, property developer and businessman.
You will leave this Masterclass with:
More self-confidence to become more assertive and to take decisive action
Confidence to build and use your network, and to start having a real impact at work
A lot of practice of numerous networking tactics which you can apply to enjoy networking in the future
- Top tips on effective online and face to face networking.
What You Will Learn:
- The power of networking & how it can develop your career and future success
- How to be confident meeting new people
- To be selective in choosing which events to attend
- Rules of engagement
- Personal branding
- Setting goals
- Grading your connections
- How to enjoy networking
- How to develop a practical plan of action and get started straight away
- How to build a stronger commitment within your organisation to network both internally & externally
- Tips for networking effectively, so that you could attend more events, meet more people, build stronger relationships and get others to know you and what you do.
- How to ask interesting questions and how to increase your knowledge of the market and competition
- How to control fears, break the ice and leave good first impressions
- How to undertake effective meetings and arrange more meetings with prospects
- How to Identify and approach key people and how to share information and seek potential partners
- How to recognise, create or act upon potential opportunities
- Hints & tips on following up
Who is this for?
This Networking Course is suitable for anyone who is looking to be more confident and who is keen to improve their networking skills and effectiveness at networking.
- You will confidently attend more events and do more business
- Arrange more effective business meetings with positive outcomes
- Learn how to recognise a real prospect
Melissa MMU. “Thank you for your talk today, I found the presentation very interesting and the information was very useful in gaining networking skills for the future”.
Joanne Benbow. Just wanted to say a huge thank you Michael. I went away from this masterclass feeling extremely positive and well equipped for my next networking event. Content was delivered brilliantly, the whole room was engaged from start to end. Wonderful way to spend the morning 👍
From Gavin. Wrexham.
It was great to meet up with you at last weeks event.
I found your presentation really interesting.
I have been self-employed now for some 17 years so networking forms quite a part of that. Some of the ideas that you had were new to me but I have now adopted at networking events since then!! With success!! I picked up 2 new clients last week as a result of your suggestions. I have been doing it wrong all these years!!
Thanks for your guidance.
Ralph Weaver. Hi Michael – brilliant session yesterday at the Roman Way and so inciteful – got a load of ideas and potentials to enter into my business and marketing plans – thanks again and keep ‘lucky’ – regards Ralph
Emma, Manchester Metropolitan University. “A very informative and useful lecture towards extending my knowledge within business networking. It was a pleasure to meet you and hopefully we will cross paths again!”
Nathalie MMU. Lecturer. “It was a pleasure having you with us and I look forward to our next meeting when we could possibly discuss educational projects together”.
Im Tom (the lad with an interest in property development) from the lecture you have just taken in MMU to the fashion course. It genuinely was the most beneficial class I have ever taken and I now feel very inspired. Thank you for your time, Tom
Claire, Wrexham. Thank you for the insight into your business networking masterclass last night, I really enjoyed it and found it very beneficial. Claire (The lady with the blonde Hair)
Gareth. Just a quick email to say thank-you very much for sparing the time to deliver your presentation at our 360 Networking meeting yesterday evening. I really do appreciate it and we’ve received some great feedback from delegates in attendance.
Enquire about a booking by using the form below
Here are just some of the organisations where Mike has spoken :